CLICK HERE for the Hypothyroidism Revolution Program!
#thyroid #thyroiddiet #thyroidtreatment #thyroidtest
There are over 24 different possible causes of low thyroid symtpoms–excess “Binding Globulins” is #6.
Do you still have these thyroid symptoms, but you take thyroid medication?
* Tired, sluggish
* Can’t lose weight even with exercise
* Feel cold—hands, feet, or all over
* Require excessive amounts of sleep to function properly
* Increase in weight gain even with low-calorie diet
* Gain weight easily
* Difficult, infrequent bowel movements
* Depression, lack of motivation
* Morning headaches that wear off as the day progresses
* Outer third of eyebrow thins
* Thinning of hair on scalp, face or genitals or hair loss
* Dryness of skin and/or scalp
* Mental sluggishness
* Nervousness and emotional
* Night sweats
Dr. David Clark
THE PLACE FOR ANSWERS™
Diplomate College of Clinical Nutrition
Vestibular Rehabilitation Specialist
Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist